every team can make a difference.
Team Build Days offer organizations a chance to invest in their employees while making a real difference in the lives of local families. Build days are an opportunity for employees to get out of the office, reconnect, and learn new skills. Resulting in a happier, healthier and more motivated team.
Together, your team will have fun, connect with their fellow colleagues in a truly meaningful way, and leave the build site proud of their accomplishments, their colleagues, and their organization.
Build your brand, your team, and your community!
A Team Build Day includes:
• Catered lunch and refreshments
• Habitat build t-shirts for your whole team
• On-site photographer
• 8×10 group photos for everyone on your team
• Social media post recognizing your organization’s efforts
• Supervision and instruction from our build coordinator
• The satisfaction of making a difference in your community
Interested in a team build day? Fill out this form. To inquire about a Team Build for your company or community organization, contact Tom Beshr, Resource Development, 250-792-4810 or email teambuild@HabitatNorthIsland.com.