How would you like to save time and money on your kitchen and bathroom renovation projects, and be able to do something good for your community in the process? Give your old kitchen a second life at the ReStore!
The ReStore team will come directly to your home to salvage your cabinets, saving your time and money on disposal and labour costs.
Our ReStore welcomes the donation of re-saleable modular kitchen and bathroom cabinets that can be removed as a whole. These cabinets and countertops are then brought back to our ReStore, cleaned up, and sold. Profits from the sale of these cabinets, and all other items donated to the ReStore, go towards building homes in your community for local families needing a hand up. (We will pick up good quality doors, windows and other re-saleable construction items too!)
What you need to know:
- We can only remove modular cabinets. Built-in cabinets cannot easily be salvaged.
- A pre-assessment needs to be booked so that one of our ReStore staff may view the kitchen to assess suitability, removal time and the number of volunteers needed to complete the removal.
- The salvage takes approximately two hours, and typically we can pick up on the same day.
- As an added bonus, you will be issued a tax receipt.
- Profits from the sale of your old cabinets support building affordable housing with local families.
Arrange kitchen salvage or pickup:
COMOX VALLEY: Call the ReStore at 250-334-3784 and select 1 and 1 again from the menu, or email our General Manager Ash Walker at email@example.com.
CAMPBELL RIVER: Call the ReStore at 250-830-1439 and select 1 from the menu, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.