Did you know you can donate your kitchen?
We offer the community a free Kitchen Salvage Service that not only helps raise money for our cause but helps save our environment too. Our Kitchen Salvage Crew will come to your home and remove your old kitchen to make room for your renovation.
I’ve worked in the voluntary non-profit sector for most of my life — the coordinated effort I observed from the Habitat Kitchen Crew in my home was some of the finest teamwork I’ve seen. A first rate job for a great cause!
- We will work with your construction timetable.
- Our intention is to re-sell the items, so they are removed with care.
- Our trained team of volunteers will cap all plumbing lines and grommet all electrical feeds.
- We leave a clean and contractor-ready space.
- Insured for protection of homeowner.
- Saves you up to $800 in contractor costs and disposal fees.
- Receive a CRA tax receipt for your donation when your kitchen is sold.
- Proceeds from the sale of your kitchen help support our local building projects.
To book a time for kitchen or bathroom salvage, call the ReStore 250-334-3784 and select 1 and 1 or email ReStoreCV@habitatnorthisland.com.
To book a time for kitchen or bathroom salvage, call the ReStore 250-830-1439 and select 1 or email ReStoreCR@habitatnorthisland.com.